Hello, Hello..!!!! I always talk to you about the importance of vitamin C for our body, and above all, about the benefits of intravenous vitamin C, but I am aware that we cannot always get it.
I will give you a list of foods that contain vitamin C so that you can include it in your daily diet to protect your cells with this wonderful and vital vitamin.
Vitamin C is generally found in vegetables and fruits, but also in some tubers and nuts:
· Oranges: contains 100 mg of ascorbic acid per 100 grams.
· Lemon: in 100 grams of edible portion we find 50 milligrams of vitamin C.
· Grapefruit: 86 mg of vitamin C per 100 grams.
· Red fruits: 70 mg of ascorbic acid per 100 grams of each one of them.
· Kiwi: it has 100 mg of ascorbic acid per 100 grams, it can be an excellent substitute for orange juice at breakfast.
· Tomatoes: in 100 grams we get 32 grams of vitamin C.
· Spinach: contains 28.1 grams of vitamin C in 100 grams.
· Broccoli: it has 110 mg of ascorbic acid per 100 grams, as long as it is eaten raw.
· Parsley: has 133 mg of ascorbic acid per 100 grams.
· Red and green peppers: have 139 mg of ascorbic acid per 100 grams, as long as they are eaten raw, since heat destroys much of the vitamin C.
· Potatoes: it is a tuber, but amazingly has 21.9 milligrams per 100 grams, but I always recommend eating in moderation.
· Pistachios: Although it does not contain a high percentage, per 100 grams it contains 6 milligrams, not bad for a snack or put them in salads.
I am only talking about a few foods. I recommend that you increase your consumption of all types of fruits that are high in fiber, vitamins and minerals.
Another of my recommendations is to buy a good nutritional supplement containing vitamin C and take it daily in the morning.
Remember to take care of your health. We also have to give the body what it needs so that it is always healthy and has quality of life.